The theist believes: ‘This isn’t THAT’
The pantheist believes: ‘This is THAT’
‘This whole world is Brahman’
Chandogya Upanishad, ca 600 BC)
‘I am Brahman’
Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, ca 600 BC
‘A (and thus THE) procedure (or algorithm) that emerges order may be called GOD.’
‘Cognizable Order emerges as GOD manifestation’
The pantheist infers (and chooses to believe) from the evidence provided by nature (and not human fantasy, for instance religious scripture) that an automatic basic order enabling procedure generates all cognizable realities. This order enabling procedure (or algorithm) he/she chooses to name GOD.
Hence all cognizable realities that make up the universe enact the GOD procedure in equal measure, albeit locally constrained (and so differentiated) by alternately enacted GOD procedures.
In short, each and every identifiable (because ordered) realness moment (hence a GOD moment) of which this (and every) universe is made up manifests one specifically constrained application of one basic order enabling procedure.
Thus: ‘ALL ‘is’ GOD’
Hence: ‘I’m a god APP’ (and so are you!).
Thus: ‘I’m GOD in my niche.’
© 2020 by Victor Langheld
Meet Tiffany, the dung beetle,
And Tiffano, the ball of shit.
The name Tiffany is long for theophany,
meaning: manifestation of GOD
God as (every) dung beetle
God as dung
God as each and every dung bacterium
God as every chemical element of dung
God as every atom
God as every sub-atomic particle
God as every Planck constant h
Idem all nn (i.e. n to the power of n) alternate theophanies.
The dung beetle, representing every quantum of order (as discrete on-going emergent), reverses entropy. In other words, like you and me it constructs more order (and so more effective information/meaning, such as a new dung beetle) from less order (and so lesser effective information/meaning, such as shit). As order upgrading device it performs the GOD procedure perfectly.
The pantheist1 infers2 (and chooses to believe) from the evidence provided by nature (and not human fantasy, for instance religious scripture) that an automatic basic order enabling procedure generates all cognizable realities. This order3 enabling procedure4 (or algorithm) he/she chooses to name GOD.5,6
Hence all cognizable7 realities8 that make up the universe enact the GOD procedure9 in equal measure10 albeit locally constrained (and so differentiated) by alternately enacted GOD procedures.11
In short, each and every identifiable (because ordered) realness moment (hence a GOD moment) of which this (and every personal) universe is made up manifests one specifically constrained application of the (one) basic order enabling procedure.
Thus: ‘ALL ‘is’ GOD’ (in action).12
Hence: ‘I’m a god APP’ (and so are you and every other cognised quantum of realness in the cosmos).
From which follows that: ‘I’m GOD in my niche.’13
© 2020 by Victor Langheld
1. (Greek) pan = all and theos = god. The pantheist believes that ‘All (i.e. the cosmos) is God’. More specifically stated: every single emergent (as, indeed, the cosmos in itself) in the universe is GOD (i.e. a GOD APP). Consequently: ‘Nature is GOD’, i.e. ‘natura naturans’.
2. New Oxford Dictionary (NOD): ‘infer = deduce or conclude from evidence and reasoning rather than from explicit statements.’ Inference is uncertain. In an uncertain and dangerous world inferences (like beliefs) serve as survival supports.
3. NOD: ‘Order = The arrangement or disposition of (people or) things in relation to each other according to a particular sequence.’ Origin: Latin ordo, ordin ‘row, series, rank’ The modern pantheist interprets order to mean: ‘a repeating series of (random) events’. (Victor 2003)
4. NOD: procedure (to wit: algorithm) = ‘an established (by repetition! (my insertion)) way of doing something.’ A procedure is quantised (like the game of LEGO), meaning that order (i.e. as stilled or sliced ordering) happens as a discrete bit (or byte), i.e. unit or quantum, presenting as a repeating limited series of random events.
5. GOD is defined as: the (indeed any and every) procedure that enables the emergence of order. As order enabling procedure GOD happens anonymously. GOD ended, i.e. as sliced or stopped (thus quantised) procedure presents as a as an identifiable reality. In short GOD as order enabling procedure remains anonymous, i.e. unidentifiable. Hence the true pantheist likewise remains anonymous.
6. The word GOD is believed to have originated from the proto-germanic word ghut-om, derived from ghau, meaning: call or invoke (i.e. a supreme being). The belief in (a) GOD, specifically a transcendent God, serves as very user friendly (and in Judaism also unfriendly) survival prop.
7. Cognizable because ordered and because ordered identifiable.
8. ‘A reality’, i.e. a realness moment happens if and when two random events (or quanta) collide at the capacity of c, thus as c2, thereby creating an actual effect. Realness is quantised (i.e. unitised), not continuous, as the ancients, such as the wise guys who invented the Upanishads, wrongly inferred.
9. The GOD procedure (that enables cognizable, because real and identifiable) order) serves as basic operating routine that enables the (continuous, albeit discrete) emergence (and upgrading) of complex order platforms, such as the human or flea or sub-atomic particle.
10. ‘In equal measure’ means: same for (common to) all. Because same for all, the procedure (i.e. GOD) is not cognisable since only difference is cognised.
11. Since only difference (i.e. differential order) can contact, thereby making make real and generating identity, the universe (even as private and personal cosmos) actually consists of differential order complexes that instruct and shape (i.e. inform) each other by contact.
12. The (fundamentally passive!) GOD procedure is activated by random momentum (i.e. energy). When random momentum (and so the energy supply) ends (for instance at death), so does the GOD procedure. At death (i.e. at failure to access energy and thereby failing to sustain order) a given real identity, i.e. a GOD app (for instance Aristotle’s soul), demerges and ceases. From which follows that the pantheist, being GOD, i.e. one of n active GOD apps, has (i.e. requires) neither a soul nor an afterlife. Belief in the soul and an afterlife are useful henotheist placebos.
13. Every cognisable reality emerges as the localised effect of the non-local GOD procedure. It sustains itself (i.e. survives) as GOD by repeating its procedure and for which it needs to acquire energy (i.e. random momentum). This it does by predating and scavenging alternate GOD procedures. Initially GOD’s (and every god’s) predatory (re-)action is blind.