This pantheist1 believes that:
Each and every quantum of order2 emerging as identifiable reality3 operates as automaton.4,5
Each and every quantum of order making up the cosmos6 emerges and then operates as blind7 automatic response to disturbance.8 In other words, when activated/energised,9 the order emerging procedure (i.e. GOD10) responds by blindly emerging order quanta (i.e. the gods) and which are blindly cognised11 as identifiable reality.
Since each emerged quantum of order12 recursively replicates the blind automatic order emerging procedure,13 i.e. GOD, each quantum of order (i.e. a GOD application14) operates automatically and blindly, hence as automaton.
© 2020 by Victor Langheld
1. Or monist, such as some early Upanishad philosophers and Taoists. The dualist (including the pseudo mono-theist) believes that ‘creation’ happens as intentional act from outside. i.e. by one ‘other’, hence heteromatically and believed to be supernatural. The pantheist/monist believes that ‘creation’, i.e. the real identifiable world, happens within, that is to say, as automatic self-reaction or self-response to unpredictable and spontaneous disturbance, such as, for instance, the Big Bang. The pantheist is not a non-dualist, the latter designation being an intentional (and mysterious) ambiguity and a deliberate political fudge.
2. Or regularity, for instance a regular complex pulse.
3. i.e. in the observer as the latter’s analogue response to a quantised (or digital) instructions transmission.
4. i.e. As a procedure that automatically and (initially) blindly self-organises, self-regulates, self-designs (i.e. self-selects for survival) and so on. Activated by and responding (i.e. adapting) to each new because differential input the automaton learns (by comparing to previous inputs) to (re-) cognise the incoming input, therefore to see (in hindsight, like a blind man making contact with a stick).
5. The dualist, for instance the pseudo monist theist, i.e. the ‘my’ God theist, such as the Christian or Vaishnava, believes that order is generated pro-actively from beyond or outside, i.e. by a transcendent force or power (i.e. God or the Elohim, i.e. ‘powers’), i.e. by an un-natural or supernatural ‘other’ or heteronomous power.
6. For cosmos read: the totality of all quanta of identifiable realness and their ensembles or clusters. The monist believes in the self-emergence and self-continuance (i.e. survival) of each and every quantum of order and that no ‘second’ or ‘other’ that might intentionally cause disturbance and impose order exists (eternally or infinitely) as potentiality or actuality.
7. i.e. The quantised (analogue) response (i.e. as identifiable realness) is activated by a quantised random, thus unpredictable dynamic event-as-disturbance, i.e. as quantum of momentum = energy. Both contact and response are blind because activation and completion (i.e. the completion of the order generating procedure and its contact with an alternative completed procedure and which produces momentary realness) happen at random.
8. Emergence of an identifiable reality, i.e. as order quantum (i.e. m), occurs as quantised, i.e. limited (analogue) response to a quantised disturbance. Ending (or death) of an identifiable reality happens if and when disturbance (i.e. energy input) ends. Note the 2nd aphorism of Pantanjali’s Yoga Sutra: “Yoga is the elimination (indeed ending) of the fluctuations (read: disturbance) of consciousness.”
9. i.e. by a quantum of random momentum = energy (or e), whereby the quantum of momentum collides, connects, contacts or strikes as the rate of c. Contact between 2 random quanta of momentum in a relativity vacuum, hence presenting @c, produces a c2 moment of isness or realness.
10. Applying the verbal icon ‘GOD’ to the (or any and every) dynamic order emerging (or generating) procedure and its dynamic product is optional though useful as placebo for the immature and incomplete for whom a heteromatic origin is comforting and consoling.
11. Cognition (i.e. knowledge, awareness, to wit, internally generated ‘sight’, i.e. recognition) emerges as automatic analogue response to quantised instruction by a random or differential quantum of momentum (or disturbance).
12. For instance, Spinoza’s natura naturata.
13. For instance, Spinoza’s natura naturans.
14. In other word, each and every order quantum as identifiable dynamic reality operates as a GOD app, hence as a god.